this wins over other pro-gay commercials because you had no idea he was gay and then you can’t tell which one is his husband
they are showing them as people
not as gays and straights
fuckin love this commercial
can we just talk abotu the fact that the husbands arent even bringing the drinks over theyre just standing there next to the drinks and chatting
fuckin useless husbands
realistic captions for selfies:
- i took 34 photos and this one looks the least shitty
- i tried really hard to take this at an angle where my arm didn’t look weird
- i photoshopped a pimple out of this photo and used the smudge tool for like 8 minutes
- i wish i had friends who took cute pictures of me so i wouldn’t be alone in my room for an hour trying to do this shit
- this is the best photo i’ve ever taken please shower me with compliments
thinking about using these
this picture should have more then the amounts of notes it has, this shows us that not ever thing is “picture perfect” and that behind that smile and those eyes there is fear . So i beg you to please reblog this instead of a pair of shoes, someone smoking a blunt, and clothes … because this picture is literally worth 1,000 words
This is insanely powerful.
wow, please reblog this.
Oh Lord, the amount of power in this picture
When I scrolled down and saw the second picture I felt my stomach actually drop.
I had to take a deep breath…this hit really close to home.